Trang

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2012

PRAYER FOR THE "YEAR OF FAITH"


Year of Faith


Prayer for the “Year of Faith”

God our Father

Re-Awaken in me the desire to know, love, and serve you more fully through understanding of the gospel, in frequent prayer, and with relationships one to another. May my faith in your Son, the risen Lord, be a source of hope for all people.

Renew in me, by the power of your Holy Spirit, a sense of unity with all Catholics, as I reach out to people, including those who have lost their faith or left the Church, in an effort to evangelize your message of salvation. Instill in me courage as I work for a just and peaceful world.

Remind me that all goodness and holiness dwells in a relationship with you, the One, True God. May I be guided by your Spirit to follow your Son and serve those in need in and through my words and deeds.

Rekindle in me the fire of Jesus’ love and forgiveness that I may offer patience and understanding to whomever I meet. Strengthen me to practice acceptance in all of my relationships.

Recall for me the faithful who have come before – those who have lived holy lives, and those who have preserved the traditions of our faith. Ignite my imagination whereby I gain a broader and deeper knowledge of you.

In this holy year, inspire me to become engaged in the work of enlivening my faith for I place my hope, my faith, and my love in you Lord God, who with your Son, and the Holy Spirit, live and reign one God, for ever and ever. Amen


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét